Happi’s hair and beauty saloon serves their clients with hair curls services. Happi’s saloon use hair curls styles according to the fashion of 2019.
Curly hair is always gorgeous, whether it’s a ’90s supermodel mane, a sea of natural waves or a sleek twist to naturally straight hair. But do you know how to make curls at home, and which tools make hair curly just the way you like it? In this guide we look at four different methods for creating curls so you discover how to achieve your dream look.
How to get curly hair with curlers:
• Apply mousse to your towel-dried hair, then divide into three sections: top, right and left.
• Pick up a small section of hair, no wider than the curler. Pull it out flat and then with the ends on the curler, roll the curler up carefully up the length of the strand until you get to your head. Fix your curler in place – either with a built-in attachment, or a separate clip.
• Repeat for the rest of your hair. Once each strand is wrapped up in curlers, blow-dry the whole head for 10 minutes. Then, leave the curlers in place for around three hours. Afterwards, gently unwind the curlers and shake out your bouncy new curls!
Blown away: how to make curls and style curly hair with a hairdryer
Want to know how to make curls easily? You can use your hairdryer to make your hair curly in a way that fits into your normal morning routine. Whether you’re wondering how to style curly hair and make the most of your natural curl pattern, or how to make straight hair wavy, a hairdryer is your essential tool – combined with a round brush or a diffuser.
To keep your hair protected against overheating, the Essential hair dryer from is designed with a ThermoProtect temperature setting to achieve the optimal drying temperature and maintain your hair’s natural moisture; hair can be dried quickly without unnecessary overexposure to heat. Plus, ionic conditioning helps to keep your new curls frizz-free! Here’s how to get your hair curly with a hairdryer, for straight hair or natural curls.
How to make straight hair wavy with a hairdryer:
• Gently towel-dry your hair and pick up a round styling brush and your hairdryer.
- With towel-dried hair, gently twirl one length at a time around the round brush, working from the tips until the brush is near your head.
- Angle your hairdryer closely to the brush and blow-dry your hair, slowly moving the brush down through the hair and winding it up again.
- When your hair is dry all over and you’re happy with your curls, fix the style in place with a quick blast of the Essential Care hair dryer cold shot function.
Happi’s hair and beauty saloon raise its name in Ilford because of best hair curls styles and other hair and beauty services.