Happi’s saloon serves their clients with best hair cutting styles. Happi’s saloon provides modern hair cutting styles according to fashion.
1:Start with washed hair.
The hair should be clean and damp when cutting. After the hair is washed, towel dry it to remove excess water, and then comb out any knots.
- Comb from the ends, and work your way up to the root to work out knots. This will prevent damage to the hair and will put less strain on the scalp.
- You should always use a comb for detangling. Don’t use a brush.
2:Sit in proper lighting.
3:Comb the hair.
- Check behind the ears for snarled or stuck hair. All of the hair needs to be combed straight down for a proper cut
4:Use sharp scissors.
5:Start cutting in the back at the center.
- Pull up the back section of hair, and bring the ends through your forefinger and middle finger. You should have about 1/2 inch to two inches sticking out from your fingers. Cut straight across. For a softer look, you can trim up into the hair, holding the scissors at a 45 degree angle.
- The amount of hair you cut depends on how far up the damage goes, but typically it will be about 1/2 inch to two inches. Start by cutting less, and then go back to cut more if desired.
- Have the person lean their head forward slightly when cutting the back to help you perform a more even trim.
6:Trim the sides.
Work your way from your guide piece to the side. When cutting the hair that lays on the shoulder, have the person slightly lean their head to the opposite side. This will bring the hair up to help you cut more evenly.
7:Cut the opposite side.
Once you make it to the front of one side, go back to your guide piece in the back, and begin cutting the opposite side. Have the person lean their head to the opposite side you are cutting, and be sure to reference the guide piece the entire time.
8:Check the length on both sides.
- If you’re cutting their hair in front of a mirror, it’s easier to check the evenness by standing behind the person and looking at their reflection in the mirror.