Happi’s hair and beauty saloon in Ilford serves their clients with best manicure & padicure services. Happi’s saloon use quality products and best services.
1.Remove the polish from your fingers and toes.
Before we start painting,we want to ensure that your finger and toenails are completely free of polish. Pour a capful of nail polish remover onto a cotton ball and use the cotton ball to clean your nails.
- Make sure your nail polish remover is acetone free.
- Never paint over already painted nails, unless you’re touching up a small area.
2.Trim and shape your nails.
If your nails are long, clip them a little bit at a time until you reach your desired length. Once your nails are a good length, use a nail file to shape them into your preferred nail shape.
- Oval nails – if you like traditional nail shapes or have short fingers, file your nails into an egg shape by holding the nail file at an angle.
- Square nails – if you like sturdy nails or have long nail beds, run your file in one direction straight across your nail. Lightly sand down the edges.
- Round nails – if you frequently work with your hands or have larger fingers, file your nails straight across, then round the edges, mirroring the curve of your finger.
3.Smooth out your nails.
Use a buffer to sand down the surface of your nails – this will remove any faint color that might still be staining your nails from previous polishes.
- After you finish buffing, flip the buffer over to shine your nails with the smooth side.
- Do not over-buff your nails; this may cause your nails to weaken.
4.Soak and exfoliate your hands and feet.
Allow your hands and feet to soak in a tub of warm water. Dry off your hands and feet, then exfoliate them using a body scrub. Wash away the dead skin cells, then rinse and dry your hands and feet.
- Soak your hands for three minutes and feet for five minutes.
- You can also try soaking your feet in a bath of Epsom salt-infused warm water.
- Make an at home exfoliator by mixing a tablespoon of sugar with a tablespoon of baby oil gel.
- Try rubbing a pumice stone in a circular motion over the bottoms and heels of your feet.
- Give yourself a quick foot massage by using your thumbs to apply firm pressure to your arches.
5.Shape your cuticles.
Use an orangewood stick to push your cuticles back away from your nails and to clean the dirt out from under the nails. Finish off your cuticle care by massaging moisturizer into your cuticles and all over the rest of your hands.
- Clean off your cuticles and nail beds with nail polish remover to strip away any oils and moisturizer.
- Orangewood sticks are thin sticks with pointed ends and can be purchased online or in most beauty supply stores.
Happi’s hair and beauty saloon raise its name because of best manicure & padicure services and other hair and beauty services.